Wonder Woman (W.Slut) Wonder Woman (W.Slut)

Awesome!

That was awesome! I hope you do more episodes! Maybe one with Wonder Woman and Zantanna :)

AKABUR responds:

Oooo! I LOVE, Zatanna, man!
Wish I had time ... :(

Raven Teen Titans Hentai Raven Teen Titans Hentai

AWESOME!

I would love to see one with the Justice league! Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Zantanna, etc Great work!

Xionic Madness 3 Xionic Madness 3

AWESOME!!

This has to be one of the most amazing things I have seen in the entire history of Newgrounds!!!! I look forward to the next chapter!

SHS: reel 2 SHS: reel 2

Fantastic!!!

This series rocks! I am really digging how this is turning out! Poor Batman! lol You are doing a great job!

Superhero Slayers 4 Superhero Slayers 4

Fantastc!

This piece was brilliant! I really hope you finish the series! This is made me feel like I was watching a new Marvel DVD cartoon! I love the story!

Street Fighter Club Street Fighter Club

Not bad

Considering Newgrounds policy against leaving mean reviews, I am sure a whole bunch of people got deleted right? This flash animation is not really bad at all. I have seen many flashes that make this look like Gone with the wind that have hit the front page. I have went through the reviews and have noticed the drastic change in opinion after Chode was released. I remember what bad flash is like. I am old enough to remember the early day of the Clock Crew. Way back in the day when there was only dial up connections the Clock Crew would intentionally make horrible flashes just to waste peoples time as a prank. Can you imagine waiting half an hour for a download to get a real crappy ( on purpose ) movie? Well considering this cartoon, the animation was pretty decent, the comedy wasn't bad at all. Consideeing that people are being ALLOWED to trash this piece means to me that somehow this is an inside joke, or an experiment to test the suggestive power of the front page of Newgrounds. After all, some say that Strawberry Clock was actually Tom Fulp pretending to be a bad animator...

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Fantastic!

THis was one of the funniest things that I have ever seen!

Popeye's Adventure Popeye's Adventure

Wicked!

I really enjoyed this! I have been a fan of Popeye for over 30 years and I think this has to be one of the coolest reduxes that I have ever seen! It would have been great to hear some voices, but that is a minor complaint. Great job with the animation and the action was a lot of fun to watch!

Blood and Thunder! Blood and Thunder!

Wicked!

I had a lot of fun watching that! When it turned into a music video it was a great and totally kick ass! Excellent work!

Marvel Collab Marvel Collab

AWESOME!!!!!!!

That was one of the best parodies that I have ever watched! That was fantastic!!!!